3/6/10

Woods Industries 93360 Moonrays Single Solar Spot Light with 3-LEDs

Cheap Woods Industries 93360 Moonrays Single Solar Spot Light with 3-LEDs Review




I've been very pleased with this product and want to purchase more of them. I have a walkway from the driveway to my front door and I wanted to light it with solar lights since there are no outlets outside my house, and the electric light by my front door doesn't light up the path which is at a 90 degree angle from it. I've tried a number of solar lights, from the very inexpensive to the expensive, and this light was by far the best. I bought mine in a package of two, and I have one lighting up the walkway and the other aimed to light up the front door. The single light that is aimed at the front door is sufficient to let me see the lock on the front door and find my key to open it. Both lights work very well, and although they do need direct sunlight, they even worked when we recently had a snowstorm and I dug them out in the late afternoon - and still were able to recharge and work that night, even on only a couple of hours of sunlight. I've had them for six months now, and they work just as good as the day I got them, unlike most of the other solar lights I've bought (and many of which were useless and had to be discarded).

My only wish is that they were a little taller off the ground. They are pretty much at ground level, which is nice for illuminating a path, but I wish they could be taller so the light could shine down on the path more, instead of sort of across it. But I love the ones we have, and they do what I wanted, and I would recommend them.




Woods Industries 93360 Moonrays Single Solar Spot Light with 3-LEDs Feature


  • Durable plastic construction
  • 3-by-white LED
  • Includes 2 rechargeable 600-mAh AA NiCd Batteries
  • Batteries included




Woods Industries 93360 Moonrays Single Solar Spot Light with 3-LEDs Overview


ODYSSEY GLIDE FLIGHTCASE 10in MIXER AND 2 CD PLYR



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 06, 2010 21:11:57

No comments:

Post a Comment